Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Finally Springtime

We have leaves on the trees behind us in the Churchyard.






We had lunch with Sister Scharmacher and her daughter who was visiting from England and interpreted for us. We loved her Easter Egg tree.



This is our Springtime window sill. The cards are from Sister Liboschik. She made us all a card every day in March. Of course it was in German. Someday we will be able to read them all. We love her!




Another Springtime phenomenon, these colored eggs appear in all the grocery stores. They are beautifully colored and real hard boiled eggs. They do not refrigerate their eggs here. No on dies as far as we know.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I forgot about the unrefrigerated eggs! Also, I remember there being a lot of cheese that was not refrigerated. I love springtime over there.

Jonna Lu said...

Hi Sister Wells-Christi! I substituted the @ for . on your link, and got to this site. I've just spent an hour reading all your entries! Fantastic. I love all the flower pictures. The one with the pink and yellow trees in bloom looks like the ironwood and palo verde we have blooming right now! Take care,you are my hero. We will go on a mission in a few years.
Jonna Lu