Friday, September 19, 2008

More MTC

We loved this sign. "The Missionary Field is Open" and we are ready to go to work.


We got to go to the Provo Temple the Saturday before we left.


This is our German class. We learned to love the Cannons. They went to the Frankfurt Mission Office.


Our Senior Missionary group. We became so close it was hard to say goodbye. Some assignments they had were Hawaii (plumber), Church Headquarters (security), Japan, Greece, Philippines, Nauvoo, Australia, Germany. Salt Lake Temple Square, Jordan, South Africa to mention a few. There were nine single sisters all going to different places. We love these people!

2 comments:

Marco said...

hi.. I'm an italian boy, I found your blog at random on the web.
I think to leave a message. Nice to meet you.
Bye bye Marco

Lawana said...

YEAH!!! I love that open mission field sign too! I had no idea you were going on a mission... Yeah.
Loves--
Shannon