Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EARLY MORNING RE-DEDICATION ON THE RIVER


We got a call the evening before from Elder Stekkinger to be at the Haltesteller at 6:15 AM and to bring our "Standard of Excellence" and our Bahncards.


Elder Clawson carrying our "banner" on the Bahn.



A perfect place.



Elder Stekkinger read to us out of the "Gold Book" inspiring words about the people of Germany and why it is so important to find those who are searching for the truth. Quiet music played in the background.


He then had us find our own spot to meditate, pray and re-dedicate ourselves to the work here in the Berlin Mission. Sister Gill and Sister Liboschik walked down the river.


"Be still and know that I am God"



The sun came up as we were leaving, ready to go forward with renewed feelings of love and dedication.

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like you have an awesome district! Amazing things are happening I can tell! Keep up the awesome work!

Linde said...

Hi Christi,

What great pictures and so fun to keep up with what you are doing! I see that you were (the group was) wearing P-day clothes for the re-dedication. Was it P-day? Was it becasue you got up so early to do this? Just curious. I can only imagine how hard this mission is to find people to teach. I thought Argentina was slow (by S. American standards) to find people to teach. I can only imagine Germany.

Thanks for the updates. I check your blog at least 2x a week. :) So know that I am keeping track of you!!